welcome.

the image on top is "Welcome Home Sweet Sugar" by Kelsey Brooks

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MMI

I feel that it's important to mention the Millionaire Mind Intensive, so that maybe a year from now when I'm looking this over, I'll recognize what a significant burst of energy this seminar brought me. (Note: I rarely actually bother to look things over, but ya know, just in case...)


It was incredible.

And the funny part is, I had to force myself to go.

"I'm too smart for this. I get the point. Can I leave early now?"

It was absolutely hilarious because it was, as heaven-sent, the thing I was wanting most A way to bring myself into a high-energy and hopeful attitude towards money, a seminar on wealth and abundance for good people.

And here I am thinking "do I really need to stay for the afternoon? I don't know if it's worth coming tomorrow".

It was.

One of the things that they said was that if you're not doing everything you can do share your talents, you are essentially depriving your current or future recipient of the love you have and that gift you bring. And you need to create a lifestyle that will support you doing that.

Here's one of my favorites: if your relationship to another person was filled with anger, guilt, shame or fear, would it be a very good relationship? Well, that's your relationship to money.