welcome.

the image on top is "Welcome Home Sweet Sugar" by Kelsey Brooks

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Self-Defense

We just had a self-defense class at Lululemon! It makes me miss martial arts. I pulled out an old bag of my belts...I forgot that I made it all the way to black stripe. I had so many belts, I started using them as straps. Is that a creative use of belt, or slightly disrespectful? Being a yoga prop is a high honor. Maybe I'll ask.

I sent my mom to Down Under Yoga today to be my scout- I couldn't make to Patricia Walden's Yoga for Menopause Workshop.

My mom reports: many back bends, she even did back bends on the chair!
A lot of yoga teachers,
a great atmosphere,
calm and collected, not-preaching, charismatic,
Patricia had a few helpers,
It was all about stretching yourself out,


and she brought me back a sheet.

By the end of this week, I commit to:

1. Finishing Justine's Anxiety Class workshop post.
2. Writing a post about Jo Flaherty ( I LOVED her class!!)
3. Writing a post about BLACK SWAN in Austin, a stylish, fresh and insightful yoga co-op in Austin. Austin is amazing.