welcome.

the image on top is "Welcome Home Sweet Sugar" by Kelsey Brooks

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gratitude

Gratitude resides outside the words of "Thank you". Gratitude is about nourishment: mind, body and soul.

When I use the word "thank you", I want it to mean, "I don't know how I can support you in your journey today, but please know, should there be an opportunity for me to assist you, you can trust that I will take it".

A. I am going to get henna and tattoo on my hands the following Rules: 1. No Panic, and 2. No Cowardice.

B. I am extremely lucky today for a cornucopia of reasons, 1 being Lululemon (EEK!! wooohoo!!) and the other an opportunity to work with a student with a rare and curious injury. In the interests of sanity, however, I'll take up typing at a later time and dreaming at the present.